Boing Boing patron saint Paul Krassner is reading from his new book, Who's To Say What's Obscene?: Politics, Culture and Comedy In America Today, at Skylight Books on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 at 7:30 pm.
His new collection of essays is Who's To Say What's Obscene?: Politics, Culture and Comedy In America Today (City Lights Books) and it's a hoot, covering The War on (Some) Drugs, the counterculture (which Paul helped kick-start -- Google "Krassner The Realist" and "Yippies"), dead icons/friends like Carlin and Vonnegut, censorship and his own take on the history of satire.
Previously:Discuss Next post
- Paul Krassner: "Who's to say what's obscene?" (video) - Boing Boing
- Larry King "interviews" Paul Krassner - Boing Boing
- Paul Krassner profile - Boing Boing
- Paul Krassner on Secret Bullshit - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Paul Krassner on RU Sirius Show
- Boing Boing interviews Paul Krassner - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Paul Krassner
- Paul Krassner on the parts - Boing Boing
- Paul Krassner's "Assholes of the Week #7" - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: The Sopranos Meet The Hippies by Paul Krassner
- Boing Boing: Paul Krassner on Supremes' "Bong hits 4 Jesus ruling"
- Paul Krassner profiled - Boing Boing
- Realist archive project - Boing Boing
- Disney porn for sale on eBay - Boing Boing
- Wally Wood Disney Memorial Orgy - Boing Boing
- Color version of "Walt Disney Memorial Orgy" - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: The legend of lost Disney porn