Dramatic Tweets

14 Responses to “Dramatic Tweets”

1. poptart says:

My wonderful whimsical friend Sam Wilson caters to the non-shleb tweeters by yawling tweets from Table Mountain in Cape Town. http://www.illscreamyourtweets.com. What’s greater than his willingness to commit acts of silliness in public are the inventive, twisty and funny tweets people send him.

2. Ted8305 says:

I’m happy for you Lindsay and I’ma let you finish, but Shitmydadsays has the most dramatic tweets of all.

3. airshowfan says:

Nice! Reminds me of when Martin Sargent would do dramatic blog readings (shot very much like this) on Unscrewed. I loved it how he’d read things like “OMG” phonetically.

4. johnmcorg says:

Episode 1 is awesome, but I find episode 2 less so. Maybe it’s the bit where a slash is called a backslash in the URL, or the reading of the URL at all.

5. jimh says:

lol@shitmydadsays! So awesome.
    Reminds me of Junior Soprano’s dialogue.

“Look at this poor prick… Sixty-four grand and the sonofabitch has already used all his lifelines.”

6. Ian70 says:

How long until someone writing hollywood screenplays starts lifting things word-for-word from @Shitmydadsays.. and then the lawsuits start flying.

7. scorzonera says:

This is SO good! Haha – it reminds me of the hilarious BlogStarTheatre…..whatever happened to that?

8. graphicsman says:

I don’t care whose twitter you get, but The Shatner is undeniably the. best. spoken. word. artist. EVAR.

9. rose bush says:

no no no. @McCainBlogette (meghan mccain)

“I understand I make a cameo in Michael Moores new movie, the only thing I’m concerned about is how my hair looks”

and

“everything in my apartment is pink and purple and sparkles and snakeskin and skulls, it looks like Prince lives here not a young GOPer.”

and

“t’s official, no matter what I say on television my boobs are going to be talked about just as much as anything I say… c’est la vie!”

and finally MY favorite from her:

“my hotel has this amazing pool but I’ve been too paranoid 2 use it cause I don’t want any pics of my juicy booty in a bikini on the internet”

is there a doubt now?

10. ianm says:

All excellent reasons for continuing to ignore twitter’s and those ‘celebrety’s’ very existence. Thank you for reminding me to stay the course of blissful ignorance of all things twitter and cult-of-celebrity.

ooh! shaq! shaq! his tweets tend to be barely english!

My suggestions…