Plants Vs Zombies fan-video

12 Responses to “Plants Vs Zombies fan-video”

1. Matt Sanderson says:

It should be noted that the song was not written or recorded by them. It’s part of the game.

#3
    Yes, damn them for doing something creative with their time.

#9
    Uh, what version should they use? The English version is the original version and English is their native language. :\

2. dexcox says:

i bet these guys did this just to get laid

3. Woopantz says:

These people have too much time on there hands.

#3

How can you say that, when people waste so much
    idle time “destressing” or watching TV doing
    and contributing nothing. Plus The flower girl is
    ok to look at, though she prob should of chosen
    more flowerr like clothing (wtf that is). I
    think it’s admorable that they went to such great effort to create the video. Much like SCA http://www.sca.org/ It’s people that do these kinds of things that make life interesting. And it’s usually the creative people who go on to create
    and change the world, time enough for a pot at the pub with mates after. :)

…Bouncing boobies on your lawn…
    Great, now it’s stuck in my head !

6. tsm_sf says:

Seriously. This is adorable. Do you kick puppies? Who the hell trolls stuff like this?

7. mrbarbasol says:

I Luff this!
    Downloaded all versions of the song. It’s my new happy song.

Right. These people go out and do something creative and fun for other people to enjoy instead of trolling weblog comments, and they’re the ones with too much time on their hands?

Gorgeous Sunflower! – and I should know! Zombies look vaguely familiar – same ones must visit my susflowers from time to time!

Loved it! Sang along on my second playing! I’m glad that these people took the time to create and have fun so others can too!

10. Crashproof says:

And all this time I thought the plants were supposed to be *less* spooky than the zombies.

“Adorkable” is my new favorite word though.

11. folkclarinet says:

Hearing this song was the best part about finishing the game!

I wish I had a faster connection so the video here wouldn’t have to buffer every 10 seconds though!

12. Daemon says:

They lose points for using the english version of the song. Quick, somebody replace the audio.