500 Pound Planet: the final chapter

14 Responses to “500 Pound Planet: the final chapter”

1. teufelsdroch says:

Fer me the integration of stolen conversations was the highlight, not the more contrived bits. Did the animation lose some tightness in later chapters? I loved the spaghetti hair!

I love getting things for free. It’s my favorite thing. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Thanks for sharing this! Superb.

Again, absolutely loved it. Before the crossbow dude walked up, I knew he’d want the McGuffin shrimp. It happened just as I guessed… too good. The missing hair in Blue’s head… priceless. The sound effects of the cartoons… laugh-out-loud. The denouement… big cool. Do it again!

4. cinemajay says:

There! Evil PURE AND SIMPLE by way of the Eighth Dimension!

/lectroids!

Dragonfrog: There must be something about your system that is causing problems. I had no difficulty at all, and I’m running Linux. I can play every flash game I’ve encountered and only a couple of the more cookie-crazy video sites give me any problem.

I’m going to have to watch this thing again. I’m not sure what to make of it.

I can run vimeo no problem on my dapper Ubuntu system, dragonfrog.

7. Lendricks says:

Great job. The alien voodoo, illicit substance dealing, coming of age, feel good movie of the year!

8. MadRat says:

I feel lucky to have seen such a rare animation.

I remember that movie. Glad to see you’re doing well.

Cheers.

Woodwater.

10. HowardsGrl says:

I thought it was really cool and original. Loved the backgrounds and cars!

11. dragonfrog says:

Wow did I ever have to uninstall and reinstall a lot of stuff to get that working. But it does work! Thanks everyone, I wouldn’t have beleived it could work otherwise…

12. dragonfrog says:

Is this available in other formats, like BB Video? Mpeg, DivX, even Youtube? I’d love to see this, but Flash for Linux is teh suxors, and won’t handle Vimeo (or most Flash games, or anything much – it barely stutters through Youtube on a nice dual processor).

Really liked it. I’ve never seen stop motion combined with photography quite like this; it gave it a distinct atmosphere that worked well with the overall tone.

I’m not sure I quite understood it all, but it was nice going along for the ride.

14. Jay Seven says: