Giant World of Warcraft tankard

12 Responses to “Giant World of Warcraft tankard”

Too bad it doesn’t say if it is ceramic or resin. My shaman wields one of these. For the horde!

2. siliconsunset says:

…but is more likely to be used for delivering copious amounts of mountain dew.

3. greytone says:

I love how it’s true to the polygonal video game cylinder. Might make it harder to drink from though.

4. Drhaggis says:

This looks really cool. It is nice when brands realize you want things from the book/movie/tv show rather than things with the name of the book/movie/tv show printed on it.

On a ‘housekeeping’ note, is Boing Boing Gadgets being phased out as a stand alone blog? With the new layout of the mother site, BBG has been reduced to just a topic filter. I’m not complaining, as the content is still great. However I am curious what the future of the blog looks like, and hadn’t read anything about it on the site.

5. oddible says:

Riiiight, its for my *cough* kid.

Haha, want to give this to your kid? Check the link:

“Safety Warning: This Product is for Adult Collectors. It may contain sharp points, small parts that are choking hazards, and other elements that are not suitable for children under 16 years of age.”

Might want to think that over!

I’m just not convinced that it’s actually beer-safe.

8. karrock says:

BigBadToyStore says January 2010, 3Point says Mid-November… Who to believe…?

@Anonymous (x2) 3Point says it’s stoneware, so it should be beer-safe…

9. Dewi Morgan says:

Heh – looks like we’re well on the way to “low-poly” being a retro chic buzzword, the same way “8-bit” is now.

10. Random_Tangent says:

Slightly cheaper at the official site (along with the fancier models):

One of these’ll be at the top of my x-mas list.

11. Ito Kagehisa says:

Free Inside! One Jagged Metal Krusty-O!

12. SciFiGuy1 says:

Just to let all know, I checked at the official site — http://wowsteins.com — and not only is it @ $10 cheaper to get it direct from them, they also confirm it’s food safe and made out of fine-grain stoneware. As for the latest comment, since these aren’t available at retail I’m wondering if BigBadToyStore intends to buy direct from wowsteins.com, put in a bit of a markup, then ship it — hence the delay of about a month or so for 3Point to ship, BBTS to receive, repackage, and reship. Just a thought …