Now back to your regularly scheduled nifty, blinky things. Like these LED-enhanced false eyelashes designed by artist Soomi Park. They're hooked up to a motion sensor, so as you tilt your head in different directions, they turn on and off.
Thanks to Chris Tackett at Treehugger!
- LED lighting system for bikes - Boing Boing
- TokyoFlash Tibida LED watch -- with binary mode! Three being given ...
- LED Menorah for Hanukkah - Boing Boing
- Earwax pick comes with LED - Boing Boing
- Ping pong ball LED diffuser - Boing Boing
- Homemade Obama "hope beacon" with LED light thingies - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: LED light-sabers in candy colours
- LEDs: Throwing Some Light on the Hype - Boing Boing
Maggie Koerth-Baker is the science editor at BoingBoing.net. She writes a monthly column for The New York Times Magazine and is the author of Before the Lights Go Out, a book about electricity, infrastructure, and the future of energy. You can find Maggie on Twitter and Facebook.