Mind control with sound and light

18 Responses to “Mind control with sound and light”

What can be done:
    1. They can give a person amnesia (roofies).
    2. They can put a person into a hypnotic state where he is very suggestable. Will do what he is told and will tell the truth (roofies).
    3. It is possible to get information into a person. Information that the person would not otherwise know. (sound from ultrasound) other?
    4. They have a way of making a person do and say things that the person would not normally do or say. (not sure how they do this)

roofie wiki
    sound from ultrasound wiki
    mkultra wiki

they use drugs, electromagnetic radiation and sound
    Do all this on an unwitting victim and you have mind control

2. L33tminion says:

Researchers at Stanford are currently testing the device on primates. If all goes well, they will seek FDA approval for experiments in humans.

Life imitates Dollhouse?

I don’t trust the men who want to mess with our brain function. I don’t think the men who want to squander our knowledge and technology on countless war and empire building can be trusted with a tin cup let alone our brains and our emotions. I would rather not have them any where near me and my brain. Think about all the medical betrayal and you’ll get my drift. Do not trust them.

The television is the retina of the minds eye. VIDEODROME is becoming more than television reality.

Happy Brainwashing :)

Very interesting as a young child with a brain injury from a hard impact to the head. I would like to try this
    being the simplest tasks can be imposible to do like typing picking up an object or holding one even letting one go is only accomplished by thinking how to do it using the wrong side of my brain if there were a way to get acctivity in the dead spots I would be able to live a normal life agggain.

6. ravenword says:

This is no more “mind control” or “brainwashing” than the use of stimulating electrodes to treat Parkinson’s disease. I know the headline is tongue-in-cheek, but there are enough folks out there already who are afraid of science. Don’t give them ideas.

7. iris says:

Am I the only person who say the picture and thought, “Look! It’s a raticorn!”?

I want to touch his shiny, shiny horn.

8. technogeek says:

I’ve got to admit that my first reaction to “mind control with sound and light” was indeed “oh, Faux News.”

Looking at these fascinating breakthroughs makes you realize that if stuff like this is possible, a matrix-like scenario is legitimate, and previous beings could have already discovered more advanced science. Our entire existence could be fabricated.

10. Frank W says:

Free will was fun while it lasted.

Break out the tin foil hats, people.

VALIS IS REAL

13. jrhd says:

As a person who suffers from epilepsy I am highly intrigued. Is it possible that my epilepsy might be cured one day by a precisely tuned pulse of light? No more drugs to control seizures! Sign me up! No more deja, jamais or presque vous? Sign me up! No more wondering if today is the day that my world changes once again as I have yet another grand mal seizure triggered by something as innocuous as a familiar song? Again, sign me up!

can someone say A Clockwork Orange?

deep brain stimulated mind control? oh pshaw …musicians have been doing this since before pythagoras!

Ultrasound-proof hats?

17. querent says:

yeah, brainwashing. but at least when it’s not the cia doing it, the reverse engineering techniques are open source.

it will be done. better in academia where we can read about it than in top secret studies. in pikhal, sasha talks about being contacted about the possibility of influencing behavior non-locally. when he steered the conversation away, several job opportunities dried up. (he did fine without them.)

i’ve long advocated a study of the methods of mind-control as a path to freedom.