The Form 2 takes a two-pronged approach to the vibrator, giving its user what they're calling "Sensation in Stereo." The "ears" can be positioned independently like a Gumby action figure for maximum, um, range, and the entire thing is made from phthalate-free platinum silicone to be completely waterproof. There's even a cute iPod-esque docking station for charging and it can operate UP TO SEVEN HOURS on a single charge.
- Duke University official concerned that sex toy study will make ...
- Boing Boing: iBuzz iPod vibrator
- Boing Boing: Vibrator history, from "hysterics" therapy to ...
- Boing Boing: Build notes for USB/Bluetooth/UDP/TCPIP vibrator
- Boing Boing: HOWTO convert Atari joystick into a vibrator
- Supreme Court denies Alabama women mechanically induced orgasms ...
- Boing Boing: Vibrators Powered by Telco Phone Line Current
- Quack back massager from 1930 - Boing Boing
- Interview with author of Love & Sex With Robots - Boing Boing
- Sex gadget expose on Mississippi tv news (where they're illegal ...
- Boing Boing: Kitschy stealth sex toy disguised as cellphone
- Boing Boing: Guide to unsafe sex products
Mark Frauenfelder is the founder of Boing Boing and the editor-in-chief of MAKE and Cool Tools. Twitter: @frauenfelder. His new book is Maker Dad: Lunch Box Guitars, Antigravity Jars, and 22 Other Incredibly Cool Father-Daughter DIY Projects