"Palin boasts that she ran her campaign for governor on small donations and turned back large checks over conflicts of interest. In fact, she relied heavily on large donations and political action committees and took $1,000 each from a couple whose offices were raided by the FBI,"
"Palin says her team overseeing a natural gas pipeline set up an open, competitive bidding process. An AP investigation found they crafted terms that favored only a few companies and ultimately benefited one with ties to her administration."
(Image: DIY Sarah Palin Mask, a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike image from Billypalooza's Flickr stream)
- Goldwag: The Sarah Palin Conspiracies - Boing Boing
- Sarah Palin's legal team doesn't understand DNS - Boing Boing
- Vlad and Boris: Love Song for Sarah Palin, our Alaskan Neighbor ...
- La Pequeña Sarah Palin (Thank you Jesus) - Boing Boing
- Computer-Generated Sarah Palin Interview - Boing Boing
- HOWTO Put a hidden radio-prompter on Sarah Palin during the debate ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.