Everything but the Game: The Art Behind the Stitches of LittleBigPlanet

8 Responses to “Everything but the Game: The Art Behind the Stitches of LittleBigPlanet

great game, although probably the least-played back at the ranch. love the art tho.

2. J France says:

I’m a bit peeved that I’ve gone through the agony of wanting a PS3 just for this (and so far resisted), and now I have to go through the same agony with the PSP. Although that one will be easier to resist, since it’s the definition of Awesome Device Destroyed By DRM and Corproate Greed.

Beautiful, just beautiful – and a demonstration that super-powerful consoles aren’t just about graphics. Clever people can have great ideas spawn on these platforms in ways never previously possible.

3. trishaking78 says:

Love it, love it, love it! This game is truly revolutionary in that the developers went to extensive lengths to make it use real physics that you can actually feel while playing.

4. Trent Hawkins says:

Is that a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas level?

I love this game. the visuals are incredible, the philosophy of play is amazing and my kids and their friends laugh more and talk to each other when playing it than any other game. It’s brilliant. PLEASE make more games like this–it is art in motion!!

*Posts anonymous comment*

7. gilowyn says:

Well, I got my sackboy tattoo more than a year ago, so I guess I can be considerd a fan either way. :)

It’s an amazing game – doesn’t get boring, ever. And so delighted to see some of the storyboarding!

Little Big Planet is awesome. It’s the reason I own a ps3. We need more games like this. Go buy it, if only to round out your Stephen Fry (who narrates the tutorials) collection.