John sez, "Batman: Year 100 creator Paul Pope illustrated three Japanese concept cars for GQ, as well as a flying car of his own design. You can see all the illustrations at the GQ link."
- LIFE photo gallery of old cars - Boing Boing
- GM's PAD concept car and "reconfigurable cities" - Boing Boing
- Concept car spins passenger-cabin around instead of 3-pt turns ...
- Boing Boing: Cool concept car
- Honda's concept car for dog owners - Boing Boing
- Amazing hot rod auction - Boing Boing
- Small wheelchair car you drive with a joystick - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.