Lana sez, "I am an art major at Finlandia University (Yes, seriously, I go to FU) I was really bored a few summers ago...so what did I do to occupy my time? Why, hand-sew a 6-foot-plus giant squid, of course! He has been shown in my school's annual art show and everyone loved him. I just thought I would share the love with you."
- How to Capture a Giant Squid - Boing Boing
- Giant squid cake - Boing Boing
- Giant squid sex: violent, tangled and deeply weird - Boing Boing
- Office worker squid - Boing Boing
- Giant squid found off California coast - Boing Boing
- Giant plastinated squid - Boing Boing
- Giant squid caught on film for first time - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.