Penny Shooter by clide (via Make)
The thick components get sandwiched between the two thin layers. Start by gluing the two identical thick pieces to the thin side without the magazine. Use the other thick piece (the slide) as a guide and make sure it can slide easily between the parts and close flush. Then glue the side with the magazine on top. Take care not to glue the magazine down and make sure the slide can still move back and forth. The slide must be in place before you glue it together because it can not be installed after the rest of the card is assembled. Two #32 rubber bands are needed to use the card.
- HOWTO Make a business-card catapault - Boing Boing
- Metal business cards with an articulated hand - Boing Boing
- More from the Your Business Card is Crap! fellow. - Boing Boing
- Free MOO Card holder for Boing Boing readers - Boing Boing
- Business-card punch-out cutlery - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Business-card converts to set of lockpicks
- Boing Boing: Gallery of Star Trek business cards
- Moo Cards: Stunning kid-sized custom biz-cards with Flickr pix ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.