10:23, a pro-science, anti-homeopathy group, is planning an "overdose event" for Jan 30 at 10:23 AM UK time: "more than three hundred homeopathy sceptics nationwide will be taking part in a mass homeopathic 'overdose' in protest at Boots' continued endorsement and sale of homeopathic remedies, and to raise public awareness about the fact that homeopathic remedies have nothing in them. Sceptics and consumer rights activists will publicly swallow an entire bottle of homeopathic 'pillules' to demonstrate that these 'remedies', prepared according to a long-discredited 18th century ritual, are nothing but sugar pills."
- Bounty offered to anyone who can prove homeopathy outperforms ...
- TED: James Randi - Boing Boing
- Celebrity science gaffes Boing Boing
- End of skeptic James Randi's million dollar challenge - Boing Boing
- UK chiropractors try to silence critic with libel claim - Boing Boing
- Top 11 compounds in US drinking water - Boing Boing