MrJM sez, "The Supreme Court's ruling in Citizens United v. FEC allows corporations and unions to pour unprecedented amounts of money into elections. Now more than ever, when Congress acts, we won't be able to know whether it was because of reason or judgment... or only because of the need for campaign money. The system is broken, and we need to act."
- Lessig launches Change Congress - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Lessig's five-point net proposal to Congress
- Lessig to launch Change Congress at DC event, Mar 20, 1:30-3PM ...
- Lessig 08: video explains reform Congress movement, asks whether ...
- Larry Lessig profile in The Nation - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Lessig explains Open Spectrum - video
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.