Does your 1947 tenement apartment suffer from the kind of disease-bearing insects that thrive in filth? Why not protect your children from this infectious influence by wallpapering every surface with DDT-impregnated wall-paper? It's hygienic and stylish! Available with Disney trademarks!
- EPA's most-wanted fugitives - Boing Boing
- Air New Zealand plane passengers "fumigated alive" - Boing Boing
- Wallpaper designed by Mark Mothersbaugh - Boing Boing
- Atomic age wallpaper - Boing Boing
- Wallpaper from Disney World's Polynesian resort - Boing Boing
- Wallpapered furniture Boing Boing
- Warped custom wallpaper - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.