Sophie Madeleine limited edition print, LP, and download package

16 Responses to “Sophie Madeleine limited edition print, LP, and download package”

1. Suzanne Lainson says:

“hmm… I wonder what would happen if we could print vinyls with a 3d printer. Instead of downloading mp3s we’d download a 3d file.”

Now there’s a thought. The technology to copy moves along as fast as our ability to think of items to make. We should give thought to a time when we’ll all be printing out our own vinyl.

I’m killing/dying for this LP, since it was limited edition and its is not for sale at stores I’m offering to buy from anyone who wanna sell. Give me your price. I’m might sell my soul or something more important to get it. o_0

3. 13tales says:

Every time I see something like this, I think we need the record companies even LESS.

Name your price downloading – no matter what somebody pays, it’s almost certain to be more than she’d see for the same sale of a mainstream label release.

4. arkizzle / Moderator says:

Damn, they’re some yummy tones.

5. wrybread says:

That sure is some purdy vinyl. Almost as purdy as the translucent blue Jack LaLane record from 1968 I scored at a thriftshop in Reno a couple of weeks ago.

I have that Vestax turntable in my RV, its probably my favorite gizmo. If anyone wants to get back into the vinyl universe, I couldn’t recommend that little beast any higher. Runs forever on D batteries, or can plug into your vehicle’s 12 volt system (it says 12 volt AC only, but it runs happily and buzz free on 12v DC). Its amazing how many goofy old records you can get for $10 at your average Goodwill…

6. rebdav says:

that is a sweet cheapo turntable, you cant get them like that anymore.

• Day Vexx says:

I like that cheap-o turntable as well, and I offer you THIS FINE LINK to help keep your hopes alive about acquiring such a thing cheaply in the future.

Needless to say, it totally trumps #4′s ugly Vestax.

I love these songs, and this is a good-lookin’ album. However, since Sophie is such a beautiful girl and the songs are all written and performed by her, it seems strange to have someone else’s art on the cover and label. As nice as the art is, it has nothin’ on Sophie’s lovely face.

8. cameronh1403 says:

Damn, can’t afford it :(

guess I’ll have to do the download sometime in the future.

they’re sold out! so devo.

pretty good. they’re making every color of vinyl now. i just bought a clear one. also have a pink one and a red one. beautiful thinks. mp3′s got nothing on them

You can indeed get cheapo turntables. Numark makes them.

12. EH says:

You most certainly can get a sweet portable cheap(ish) turntable like that nowadays:

13. Locals3Mike says:

Thanx! Sophie is the best! Even though I don’t have a turntable anymore, I bought this. Can’t resist this talented young lady and her ukulele.

14. wrybread says:

One other note about that Vestax: you can use it while driving! I don’t know exactly what the deal is, but I swear I’ve even listened to a record while driving on a dirt road.