PETER: To play, give us a call at 1-888-WAIT-WAIT. That's 1-888-924-8924. Our first and only listener-contestant is on the line. What's your name?Wait Wait Don't Eat Me (Thanks, Kirby!)
PETER: Actually, according to my card here, your name is Steve Ryerson, from right here in Chicago! Steve is, or I should say was, an investment banker, and we all know they were the first to be targeted and converted into mindless zombies.
TOM: You mean they weren't before?
MO: It explains a lot about the financial collapse.
PETER: Let me introduce you to our panel this week. First, a contributor to CBS Sunday Morning, Mo Rocca!
MO: Hi, Steve.
PETER: A humorist and author of the new audio book "It's Just Like I Told You: Twenty-Five Years of Comment and Comic Pieces," Tom Bodett!
TOM: Hi there, Steve.
PETER: And finally, a comedienne whose CD "I Heart Jokes" is available at paulapoundstone.com, at least until the internet fails us, Paula Poundstone!
PAULA: I thought you might say that, Steve.
- Zombie-themed wedding - Boing Boing
- Hand-painted zombie shoes Boing Boing
- Guns 'n Gardens - How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse - Boing Boing
- Zombie shooting-range targets - Boing Boing
- Walking Dead 11: zombie comic is a parable about the ethics of ...
- Web Zen: goth zombie monster a-go-go zen Boing Boing
- Zombie short film festival call for entries Boing Boing
- Zombie song name-checks Boing Boing Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.