Jim sez, "American born, Stockholm based musician Andy Fite reads the US entry card to music. Musical setting of a found poem. Americans may never have read this text, but visitors from elsewhere scratch their heads and wonder what on earth is up with these people!"
If you're a US citizen, grab one of those green Visa Waiver entry cards the next time you cross the border to the States. The questionnaire on the back is a paranoid masterpiece, and it works surprisingly well in musical form!
Andy Fite - Do Any of the Following Apply to You? (Thanks, Jim!)
- Has your laptop been searched at the US border? Boing Boing
- Unmanned aerial "Predator" drones to patrol US/Mexico border Boing ...
- U.S. Border Patrol goes Big Brother in Washington State - Boing Boing
- DHS border policy: we can steal anything from you, read all your ...
- US Customs TSA confiscating laptops - Boing Boing
- Smugglers clone FedEx and Border Patrol vans - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.