Here's the entire video of Jon Stewart's Fox interview with Bill O'Reilly. I know I'm biased, but I think that Stewart comes across as smart, funny and substantive and O'Reilly comes across as a defensive, deluded nut.
Man, it's good to see Jon Stewart again. It's been a year or so since Comedy Central started blocking Daily Show clips from the UK, where I live -- I know I could just use a proxy to get at them, but I'm always racing the clock and there's always something else that I can watch without messing around, and I somehow never get around to it. But I missed Jon.
Entire Jon Stewart Interview (Thanks, Fipi Lele!)
- Boing Boing: Jon Stewart's Crossfire appearance on bittorrent
- Jon Stewart clips galore - Boing Boing
- Jon Stewart on CSPAN - Boing Boing
- Jon Stewart on US torturers - Boing Boing
- White-collar crime pays: Jon Stewart - Boing Boing
- Audioclips of Bill O'Reilly reading his bad porno novel - Boing Boing
- Bill O'Reilly discovers Super Mario -- Offworld - Boing Boing
- Bill O'Reilly's alleged falafel fetish now has a name - Boing Boing
- Bill O'Reilly Hollywood Goatse Moment - Boing Boing
- Billy O'Reilly meltdown dance mix video - Boing Boing
- Bill O'Reilly trying to bury his Fresh Air interview - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Talk Like Bill O'Reilly Day -- Shut up!
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.