Enter button doormat

15 Responses to “Enter button doormat”

1. cosmorphis says:

double want! although my current door mat is pretty rad: http://mookiegifts.com/webumybucame.html

2. Blaven says:

I would be concerned with the legal ramifications of having an “enter” doormat. It could be construed to give permission to anyone enter your premise, thereby setting up all sorts of liability issues. It could also be interpreted as voluntarily waving your rights should a law enforcement agent show up without a search warrant.

Someone needs to make a second doormat to go with it with a legal disclaimer, perhaps such as this:

“Disclaimer: The use of the word ‘enter’ in the above doormat does not constitute permission for anyone to enter this building without obtaining the owner’s express consent. The above doormat should be appreciated as entertainment value only.”

Perhaps some lawyers out there could tweak that a little (or add several more paragraphs, lol).

3. Stefan Jones says:

I have a SysRq doormat, but it doesn’t seem to do anything.

This has been around for over a year. You can get one on clearance at Bed Bath and Beyond’s website.

New product idea…
    This should also ring the doorbell when you step on it.

safety implications could arise during a vampire infestation.
    do not want.

7. kimmi says:

Where can I get an ESC doormat?

• kevinsky says:

I think I saw this one along with an Escape key door mat on Neatorama before christmas. Either that, or we said, “there should be an ESC key one” and I’m remembering it wrong.

My wife bought this exact doormat a few days ago.

9. efergus3 says:

I want a nice red PANIC button mat.

I’ve had this for about 2 years. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond I think.

11. Pantograph says:

No Home key mat?

Also there should be a good trade name for “recycled crumbed rubber” because that sounds ghastly.

12. freetard says:

I want one on the inside as well, that says Return.

13. wmbozarth says:

It’s such an perfect and obvious design! The sort of thing you smack your forehead and say “why didn’t I think of that.”
    A client of mine has this one: http://www.walyou.com/blog/2009/06/22/ip-address-doormat/