Ruins of Electric Train Turned into Terribly Cool Amusement Park in Lima (Photos) (Thanks, @timdifford)
The Ghost Train park features amazing bright colors and games made with recycled materials such as car tires, a canopy line, swings and climbing structures. All free of charge for kids, young people, and adults.
As a group, Basurama has been working with the subject of trash for more than ten years, generating spaces and installations that make us reflect about what we throw away.
They've worked in several cities of Latin America, including Buenos Aires and Cordoba (Argentina), Montevideo (Uruguay), and Mexico city (Mexico), among others.
- Photos from rotting Chinese theme-park in Orlando - Boing Boing
- Rumors of adult-oriented, 2000-person mini-theme-park at Disney ...
- Boing Boing: Buddhist Hell Theme Park in Vietnam
- Nuclear Water Wonderland: theme park on reactor site - Boing Boing
- Amusement park death and injury fan-site - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Derelict amusement park in Sichuan, China
- Photos from amusement park trade-show - Boing Boing