Miss K sez, "This young woman made the best of a 10 hour stopover during Snowpocalypse '09 by filming herself mugging around the empty airport."
This is an epic use of downtime. I stand in awe, and am ashamed to say that I would probably have just gotten on my laptop near an electrical outlet and blogged and answered email for ten hours.
- Gentleman arrested by fashion police at LA airport for wearing his ...
- David Byrne: I was BoingBoing-blocked at Denver airport. - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: TSA: "no butt plugs" airport screening graphic
- Boing Boing: Charming travel short animation made from airport ...
- Baby put through airport x-ray - Boing Boing
- Airport officials seize dangerous Shakespeare research - Boing Boing
- National Guardsmen on airport duty - Boing Boing
- Airport feds rip off travellers - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.