Blood Bath Shower Gel and Ninja Coat Hooks

15 Responses to “Blood Bath Shower Gel and Ninja Coat Hooks”

1. RedShirt77 says:

Yeah, just what I needed, a coat hook that puts holes in my coat and bodywash that stains towels.

These Ninjas are great. Ive got another one that might interest you and that is the dart shaped hangers.

3. Inconsequentiallogic says:

The shower gel is too too weird. But I think it would be neat to scare the crap out of someone sleeping over….

Twilight moment!

The shower gel is actually not that scary. If you click on the link above and look at the product pic, it’s just clear reddish soap. The photo above makes it look like the gel is thick and blood-like, but that’s not what comes out of the bag.

5. Duffong says:

The ninja stars look better suited as goat hooks. “Hang your goat on a wall, it’s convenient, saves space, and the blood pools against the wall.”

6. David Pescovitz says:

Thanks, Zikman! I love some ThinkGeek.

7. mgfarrelly says:

I love a good awkward moment. Over the years I’ve accumulated a bunch of prop weapons from movies (The gun from Hellboy) and stageplays. At my place I decided to hang them all on a great “Wall of Weaponry”. Which is the first wall you see when the front door is opened.

Last fall, a couple of very nice police officers were in my building doing a canvass after a break-in. I opened the door and watched them both go wide-eyed as they saw this…
    Hanging from my wall along side claymores, rapiers, and a Klaive.

They were very polite policemen and we all had a nice, tension-relieving laugh.

8. The Lizardman says:

I look at those hooks and think of all the times I have seen someone killed with a regular coat hook in movies and on TV – these are so much more efficient for your (accidental) killing needs

9. ciacontra says:

Wow. Those ninja stars are a lawsuit waiting to happen. But then again, I’m a lawyer and can’t help but see everything as a lawsuit waiting to happen.

10. Boondocker says:

Fashion… on the “cutting edge!” Ahaahahahaha! Haaahaha. Ha heh.

*throws smoke bomb at feet and vanishes*

11. TEKNA2007 says:

C’mon, let’s go. Just grab your coat and — hey wait — awww, shoot, man, sorry about the coat.

alrighty then…