Flickr user DeGobbi's "Crawler Town" is an insanely detailed and most magnificent rolling cyberpunk city executed in Lego: "Crawler town roams the barren wastes of a post steam-punk world after cataclysmic climate change do to excessive coal use. Several such cities exist but Crawler town is the most popular due to the Aero 500 hydrogen fuel cell Air races that are held. Many people travel the wastes to Crawler town for vacation and to enjoy rare luxuries like Pizza, fresh vegetables and Beer. Travelling the wastes in search of minerals and aquifers ( vital for survival) the mobility of the city keeps it away from the vicious sand storms of the wastes."
- Back to the Moon... in Lego Boing Boing
- Tiny Lego guitars Boing Boing
- The Matrix in LEGO - Boing Boing
- LEGO recreation of Buddhist temple in Kyoto Boing Boing
- Classic arcade game animations in Lego - Boing Boing
- Working Lego phone - Boing Boing
- Lego Shunter Mech -- Boing Boing Gadgets - Boing Boing
- Forbidden Lego review - Lego projects that can take out an eye ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design