I really like the look of the Guppie multitool, which turns a carabiner into a multidriver, adjustable wrench and utility knife (there's even a pocket-clip that doubles as a money-clip if you want to carry it in a front pocket). Hell, it's even got a flashlight! And a bottle opener! I haven't tried it (I've been scared off of carrying anything with a blade by the fear that it could be used as a pretence for some Orwellian shakedown if I'm stopped by the cops here in London), but I want it.
- Boing Boing: If the Gerber Legend isn't
- Lustworthy new Gerber multitool -- BBG
- Adorable Gerber pocket multitool
- Gerber Crucial, a good-looking, functional multitool
- Leatherman Freestyle multitool finally to be released
- Leatherman's 25th anniversary, $40,000 Argentum multitool - Boing Boing Gadgets
- Spyderco Byrdrench is Literal Multitool