Cast-art depicting broken-bone X-rays

12 Responses to “Cast-art depicting broken-bone X-rays”

TuesdayWeld, Tell the doctors office that you are needing them to take to an independent doctor/specialist. They usually give them to you on a CD now.

Its how I have the X-rays of my back before and after the fusion =)

2. brianary says:

It must also a few words about the circumstances that led to the injury: “jumped off swing”, “football injury”, &c.

Anyone that’s ever worn a cast knows that they spend an appalling amount of time explaining the injury over and over.

3. I have no mouth and I must scream says:

My son might have liked this when he broke his arm on the second day of kindergarten. But he got something cooler on his cast one of the guys at the local comicshop we go to is good with the pen and drew pokemon on his cast.

The cast is cool but the ring the model is wearing is cooler

5. Narmitaj says:

I wonder what would happen if you showed up at an airport with one of these depicting a knife or gun among the bones?

I broke my arm recently and got one of the sickest designs on my cast!! I wore what looked like an open fracture on my cast! It was like looking inside my arm!!!So SICK!!!! Check out their stuff at CreativeCasts.com

7. TuesdayWeld says:

You know, a friend of mine and I have tried to obtain our x-rays from various injuries and surgeries, and have been told we can’t have them – these are OUR medical records – shouldn’t we have access to them and the right to take them home? It’s not as if a doctor needs the x-ray of my (not terribly serious) ankle break to refer to later! I’d very much like to use them for art projects, but am turned away time after time.

8. orthopod says:

UGH – This shows a horribly, improperly fixed ankle fracture, with the tibia and fibula, photoshopped onto a hand x-ray. The orthopedist who did this should have his or her license suspended.

• Anonymous says:

Yes, that orthopedist should have his or her Photoshop and Graphic Design License (PsGDL) taken away immediately! They give those away to anyone now! Yeesh

9. jlc3 says:

Just look at it!

10. braininavat says:

I thought you were supposed to have your cast signed by friends, associates, etc. What ever happened to that great tradition?

11. rosyatrandom says:

OK, someone give me a price-point for making this holographic.