Etsy seller TheWren sells messenger bags made out of South African cement sacks (which, I imagine, are durable by definition). Very nice, old school art. I had to give up messenger bags to spare my back (the lopsided burden was killing me), but I still have a soft spot for them, and live vicariously through others on this score.
- Leather laptop bag folds 8 ways
- Working Class Heroes "Unfold" Laptop Bag Gadgets
- Cool laptop bags for chicks
- Noon Logan Solar laptop bag Gadgets
- Laptop sleeve disguised as a newspaper
- Review: Six months with the Tom Bihn "Western Flyer" travel bag ...
- O Beautiful For Spacious Bag, For Amber Waves of Beer
- Show-and-tell laptop bag hacks the TSA? [always read the fine ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.