This is a very clever way to promote your performance motorcycle: BMW chains a very, very long tablecloth with a very, very elaborate cluster of place-settings to a S 1000 RR "superbike" and has a driver roar off, taking the cloth away and leaving the dinner setup intact. Impressive acceleration!
- Royal Enfield Military 500 motorcycle
- First Look: Mission One electric motorcycle Gadgets
- Homemade motorcycle ad on Craigslist
- This is a motorcycle helmet
- LEGO minifig motorcycle helmet Gadgets
- Coordinated motorcycle performance video from the 1950s
- CORE Competency: Victory Motorcycle's new concept
- Retro-futuristic motorcycle
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.