The Martin Howard collection of antique typewriters is stupendous -- beautiful machines, wonderfully photographed. Prints for sale at reasonable prices.
Comprised of typewriters from the very beginning of the typewriter industry (1880s & 1890s), it is the largest of its kind in Canada. The collection contains many rare and historically important typewriters, showing the remarkable diversity and beauty of the world's first typing machines.Antique Typewriters - The Martin Howard Collection
- Typewriter stays relevant in technology-saturated world
- Trove of classic typewriter info
- NYPD is spending $1 million in typewriters
- Felt replica of a vintage Underwood Noiseless typewriter
- Prints made from typewriter parts
- Appreciation for a forgotten typewriter
- Old typewriters turned into beautiful, expressive animals and ...
- Laptop typewriter mod
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.