Michi put together this handy chart showing the relative prevalence on the web of the phrase "repeal the __ amendment" for all amendments to 27. Note that this doesn't necessarily represent popular sentiment against the amendments (for example, "Senator Dingleberry wants to repeal the second amendment, and that's why we've gotta fight to elect Senator Yosemite Sam!").
- Timeline of Bill of Rights under Bush
- Help draft the "Internet Bill of Rights"
- JUSTICE Act: a bill to restore the Bill of Rights to America ...
- Gamer's Bill of Rights
- Technology Bill of Rights
- Metallic Bill of Rights
- Project to put a monument to the Bill of Rights in every state ...
- We need a privacy bill of rights