For some reason, GE once produced a line of housewares called "Tramatic" and advertised them with the slogan, "Tramatize your home!" No word on whether the homes ever got over the trama. Still and all, I like the lines and colors of these appliances!
- "I Love My Electric Appliance!" Vintage Advertisements - Boing ...
- Ad: Richard Deacon for Thermodor Gadgets
- Orlando's Family Auto Mart infomercial
- Mildly sexist washing machine ad touts that "steam thing" that ...
- Electro Selectro: gadget and car ad scans from November 1967 ...
- Dishmaster Imperial Ad (1965) Gadgets
- But what will the rest of the world eat?
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.