Commercial German LITTLE BROTHER audiobook to be given away under CC license

9 Responses to “Commercial German LITTLE BROTHER audiobook to be given away under CC license”

please link to a list of cities you will be visiting!

.~.

that’s awesome news! i’m german and i grew up with ???, Oliver Rohrbeck has one of the most memorable voices i know. i hope you hit hamburg on your tour as well :)

I can very much recommend the version by Christian and Fabian, I have listened to it during my vacation and enjoyed it a lot! Thanks, Christian and Fabian if you’re reading this, great work!

4. LennStar says:

Add a list of the german cities and times here, please.

For your statistics:
    I like reading too much to bother hearing or even buying an audiobook ^^ But I did buy the book after reading the downloaded version two times and read it the third time on paper.

I downloaded all your other stories but they are not very much my liking. I didn’t buy them, but didn’t read them a second time, either. So:
    withour downloading: 0 sells, with dl 1 sell and a link to little brother in my Pirate Party Forum Account :D

5. ROSSINDETROIT says:

I looked forward to Little Brother and read it immediately upon release. I highly recommend it.

WIll there be a public event in Munich?

7. Jersey Tan Jill says:

I was always concerned that the free translated audio books would be crushed as soon as the publisher began work on a paid version.

For example I was looking for a translated furniture book on Rocking Chair German Translation and came across some info acout DMCA, etc.

Are you going to be in Berlin?

i would be thrilled to see you coming to germany – i read all your books;O) please publish a list with dates and cities that you will attend.
    i’m looking forward to get an autograph.
    cu soon