From the mysterious and unplumbed depths of the ocean, a National Geographic gallery of tiny sea critters inventoried in the recent Census of Marine Life. These otherworldly beasties are weird, wonderful and captivating.
- Overlooked miniature marine polyp gorges on plankton
- Beautiful transparent sea-cucumber from the ocean depths
- Giant creatures in Antarctic sea
- Dead Fish and Gluttony: Why Too Much of a Good Thing is ...
- Visiting the Eastern Pacific Garbage Patch
- Floating toxic plastic garbage island twice the size of Texas ...