Reading from FOR THE WIN - YA science fiction novel about gold farming

9 Responses to “Reading from FOR THE WIN - YA science fiction novel about gold farming”

1. Zig says:

Awesome! I loved Anda’s Game. When I had finished reading it, I wanted to know more.

So, very much looking forward to the release date.

2. Lemon says:

I really have to get a job. My to buy list is getting to large and this doesn’t help. Thanks Cory :)

3. u07ch says:

Have been reading FOR THE WIN the last few weeks thanks to amazon vine; so far it a pretty good book; far easier to keep track of than washing machines with kids though there are a lot of characters in it:)

“out may 11″? I have a copy right here on my desk – UK edition, bought at a major store.

5. turbokoala says:

I’m excited for the book to come to out! I tried to sign up for an advanced copy for my school newspaper, but I guess it was already too booked up, Cory. If this is anything like Little Brother, I will rejoice.

6. The Sando says:

Is there any word on how you are liscencing this Cory?
    Highly looking forward to it, btw.

7. sam1148 says:

Wow, I’ll have to get one.

I loved Anda’s Game and the reading of the audio version you posted. The reader on that one was one of the best podcast I’ve heard.

You’re well on your way to becoming a Robert Heinlein for YA novels for the 21st century.

8. Zergonapal says:

I loved Anda’s Game as well, its one of my all time favorite Escape Pod. I’ll have to see if I can get my local bookshop to order a copy.

9. Nand says:

I dunno. I let the boy (10 year old) read Little Brother and he wants me to build him a laptop! Is this next book going to inspire him to want me to build anything or have to spend more money?!!?!?