Reading the time couldn't be easier. Touch the button and a shattering animation will light up the display. The outer ring of blocks represent hours in the same position as hours on a clock face. The inner ring of blocks represents five minute intervals in the same position as minutes on a clock face. Four single minutes are shown in the center.Kisai Broke USB charging LED watch
- Kisai Tenmetsu: TokyoFlash's new skinny OLED watch
- Radio Active watch from Tokyo Flash
- TokyoFlash Nekura watches
- TokyoFlash Tibida LED watch -- with binary mode! Three being given ...
- TokyoFlash's "Infection" watch tells time on an electronic Petri ...
- Crazy TokyoFlash watch: the Pimp Watch
- Binary LED watch from TokyoFlash
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.