Baby announcement in Star Wars mashup form

26 Responses to “Baby announcement in Star Wars mashup form”

1. SamSam says:

Pretty cute. I do think, though, that’s it’s probably super-eggs that made the conception successful, particularly if the couple is older, rather than super-sperm. But then, guys always like to think they play the the most important role in conception.

• The Chemist says:

See, I thought that the Death Star was going to be the egg and explode into a baby, I think in terms of scale it would probably make more sense. But hey, whatever lifts their luggage.

I… have no words.

None whatsoever.

But seriously, congratulations and this is awesome!

3. taliesyn30 says:

Always cool to hear good news…. I agree, I wouldn’t take names from the movies tho.

Can you imagine…? “Bath time Chewie! Supper time Jabba!”

um yeah. that’s how sperm work. some of them are ‘blocker’ which fight off the stuff in the woman’s uterus allowing the one winner to get through.

5. GaryG says:

awww, congratulations to them.

Just the kind of people who should be having kids.

6. natron says:

10 bucks says the Millennium Falcon should have actually been tagged “MEDICAL INTERVENTION.”

7. Ari B. says:

That just managed to cross the line from cheezy to awesome. Congratulations to them both! :-)

8. franko says:

using the special edition explosion “saturn ring” image made me think it said “0 babies” for a split second.

i think they could still use “luke” and “leia” as middle names… : )

very well done!

Ahhh, brings new meaning to the term “The Clone Wars”….

10. Chentzilla says:

Calling children Luke and Leia is definitely bad luck to mother.

• Mara Jade says:

Not always. I actually survived the birth of my now 10 month old twins, Luke and Leia! :)
      And most people don’t even think of SW when they hear their names.

Congratulations to the expecting parents! Twins are awesome, even though a LOT of work!!

Oh and for those wondering, fraternal twins happen when 2 eggs are released and then fertilized, whereas identical twins happen when one embryo splits into 2 during early cell division. :)

Ah social media…embarrassing kids well before they are even born…

I supposed they can hope that they get a takedown notice before they turn 13 and this gets out to their schoolmate’s iGlasses.

12. cinemajay says:

That was either awesome, or I’m in need of some therapy.

I’ll go with the former.

13. lava says:

“Calling children Luke and Leia is definitely bad luck to mother.”

Yes but big win for making out with your sister.

14. Birdseed says:

I’ve never thought of the attack on the death star as a metaphor for sex culminating in orgasm before. I think it puts an interesting spin on the whole film!

15. Brainspore says:

Hot damn, I know how they feel. If I’d seen this about 9 months ago my wife and I probably would have stolen it for our own announcement!

Now that the twins have arrived, however, I occasionally find myself envying Solo’s opportunity to take a refreshing carbonite nap.

The woman’s eggs had nothing to do with it? It’s all about the sperm? Seriously?

17. Todd Alcott says:

My favorite line: “Now let’s blow this thing and go home!”

I will resist the urge to add: “That’s what she said.”

Okay, I won’t.

18. pato pal ur says:

Brilliant! Congratulations to Jennifer and Jeff. As it happens, we’re also expecting twins and I’ve just been thinking about how to inform friends and family. This video has made me realize that I might need a bit more creativity than I had previously contemplated…

Actually, properly awesome. Congrats to the happy pair!

Cxx

20. Fishballs says:

That…that was beautiful. I wept at its glory.

Two words.
    “Baby hole.”

22. tubgull says:

So…last minute 3rd party sperm was the enabler–but wasn’t actually directly responsible for conception?

23. t1wl3t says:

i lmao @ baby hole.

This makes me wish I had a vagina just so I could get a BABY HOLE tattoo nearby.