Jacques sez, "Here's something I saw in Bangkok last week that wasn't engulfed in flames. Some Thai Mister Donut restaurants are selling nigiri-shaped donuts. They call it 'sushido.' Each donut nigiri piece sells for 10 baht, which is 32 cents or so."
Sushido (Thanks, Jacques!)
- MRI scans of sushi
- HOWTO make candy sushi
- Mackerel economics in prison
- Dough-Nu-Matic Automatic Doughnut Machine Gadgets
- Patriotic donut holes and cakes commemorating 9/11
- Video: rapper dressed like a jelly donut kicking ass
- Screengrab from donut sleeper cell training video surfaces - Boing ...
- BBQ Donut is a boat with a grill, not nature's perfect snack ...
- Donut duel in Seattle