TSA Officer: A beloved name from the blogosphere.Scene from an Airport
Me: And I always thought that I slipped through these lines anonymously.
TSA Officer: Don't worry. No one will notice. This isn't the sort of job that rewards competence, you know.
(Image: Patrick Smith)
- Schneier: Fix US airport security by making TSA more transparent ...
- Bruce Schneier's TSA logo redesign contest
- Bruce Schneier interviews TSA head Kip Hawley
- Schneier TSA movie plot contest results
- TSA forces travelling policeman to remove his disabled four-year ...
- TSA proud of confiscating non-dangerous items
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.