Sushi Poppers are, well, sushi on a stick. Made fresh daily, wrapped in paper, and intended to be shoved free of their papery cocoons and eaten on the go. By people who are willing to eat sushi on a stick.
- Sending your video camera around the sushi conveyor
- Sushi Conveyor video as a single long still image
- Sushi Cake
- Obama sushi
- Mini-truck sushi
- MRI scans of sushi
- Naked Sushi: just one more bite.
- Rice Krispie and candy sushi
- French fry coated hot dog on a stick
- Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick - Chocolate Chip Flavor!
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.