Makers tile-game, the physical object edition

11 Responses to “Makers tile-game, the physical object edition”

1. operamama3 says:

I received my Makers Tile Game in the mail last week. And now I appreciate it even more.

2. jfrancis says:

If it’s a kind of Truchet Tile, here’s a fun way of playing with the general idea on Photoshop -

3. AT203 says:

URL to “The Bookstore” please? And don’t tell me “it’s outside,” because I can never get DNS to resolve for that site.

4. Gtmac says:

$12? I would have expected it to be 20 dallah.

5. CaeVye says:

YouTube in Germany shows a still frame and continues to tell us: “Dieses Video ist nicht verfügbar” (This video is not available).

Any idea why?

• ribbu says:

(Just responded to this anonymously by accident, so sorry for the repeat:) YouTube Germany won’t show the video because the song “may have content that is owned or licensed by Sony Music Entertainment”. We got permission from the band and their label, but not from Sony in written form. This only seems to affect viewers in Germany. That doesn’t help you, I know. Sorry about that.

6. HornCologne says:

Confirming #4: in the German internet, “This video is not available.” On my US VPN, all good.

7. AngryRainbows says:

What song is this?

Hello German internet – sorry, but I think the video is “unviewable in Germany” because “Rosetta Stone” by Bombadil “may have content that is owned or licensed by Sony Music Entertainment”. We have gotten permission for its use by the band and their record label but not directly from Sony, so YouTube in Germany is blocking it. Should work everywhere else, though, but not sure if it’s worth a train ride to see it. Sorry!