Photographer Mike Burdon is also a skydiver. He was chosen for an invite-only 16-person jump at the end of May, and took the opportunity to get some astounding shots of humans in free-fall. I was curious about the coloring in these pictures and asked Burdon about it. He says...
I do not like discussing too much about my techniques but will say that there is no Photoshop involved.
That said, the Behance Gallery of all the shots in this series is tagged with the keyword, "Infrared". Speculate from that as you will.
- Luc Sante's "Folk Photography: The American Real-Photo Postcard ...
- Lori Nix's tabletop photography
- Fantastic photography of Michael Paul Smith
- Trick photography book about an adorable doggie, 1954
- Punk photography from Maximumrocknroll
- Light Art Performance Photography
- Eye-Gifts from Pedro: photography of Mike Watt, iconic punk ...
- Introduction to HDR (high dynamic range) photography
- Incredible miniature photography
- Through a plastic lens: toy camera photography