Well, I suppose we all have to pay the rent. In the Japanese television commercial embedded above, Jamiroquai's Jay Kay sings an alternate version of the band's '90s funkyraver smash hit "Virtual Insanity" in which the lyrics have been changed to praise the noodly goodness of Cup Noodle instant ramen (known in the USA as "Cup Noodles").
- Obama sells iPhone in Japan
- Seinfeld and celebrity computer endorsements
- Tom Waits's dog food commercial
- Why it's time to lighten up about "weird" Japan
- We Are The World remade by impersonators on Japanese pop show ...
- Online archive of Japanese TV ads
- Tommy Lee Jones built Great Wall of China, pyramids, according to ...
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.