Disney, Pixar, and BP present "Finding Nemo 2: Escape from Oilglobs"

20 Responses to “Disney, Pixar, and BP present "Finding Nemo 2: Escape from Oilglobs"”

1. Brainspore says:

Nemo & friends live in the wrong ocean to be directly affected by this spill- if you want to make a Disney sequel set in the Atlantic you’ll have to go with “The Little Mermaid.” (Totally worth it just to see the smackdown King Triton dishes out to BP.)

Ok… if they make a finding nemo 2… what would happen? would marlin loose nemo AGAIN!?!? if he does hes pretty irresponsible…

fine, i was waiting to graduate from university to take a stab at creating finding nemo 2< but it must be done NOW!!! in finding nemo, nemos mother dies, or does she? it does not show it< it just showes marlin waking up to her being gone< but there is so many things that could have happened to her! n e ways, one night, when marlin is saying goodnight to nemo, nemo becomes curious and asks what happened to his mother, marlin tells him what happened and tells him that he died, but nemo asks if he seen her die, marlin says no, but its quite obvious, nemo becomes convinced that she is still alive somewhere in the ocean, and sets of in the middle of the night with tad, pearl, and sheldon. when marlin wakes up the next morning, he sees that nemo has “run away”, realizes he went searching for his mother, and dory and him takes off “finding nemo” again. i have been thinkning of this forever, and it should be done, my name is Jacob William Fairley from New Brunswick Canada, and i wish to help create this movie.

4. InsertFingerHere says:

Ya well, Disney movies tend to have happy endings, so forget this idea.

First line should read:

“As we watch the World Cup, our planet continues dying…”

can not wait, my 2 year old son has to watch fining nemo every day!

Finding Nemo is my favorite movie on Earth. I, along with millions of others, would be crushed to see anything bad happen to Nemo. Although I love the idea of another Finding Nemo, I would rather it be a happy ending. (:

I cant wait for the sequel to finding nemo and monsters inc! says my nephew james.

9. ifthenwhy says:

One could suggest that Pixar has already covered this territory..

Just watch the first 20 mins of WALL-E.

This could be the start of somthing great! And there are still a lot of Finding Nemo fans all over the world! So if this movie is coming soon, you will have billions of people waiting to see this movie.

Hello
    I am very happy with the response that is having my graphic parody, I thank you who have linked my blog and my pictures have been released.

Thanks and hope to do more graphic parodies soon.

Greetings!

Sincerely Chibiboto

12. Xeni Jardin says:

Chibiboto, saludos, y gracias!

i agree to this idea but it would be very cruel and not right to put this up it was not bps fault of the oil spill they did not purposely spill the oil but that does not mean i will be okay with what happen on their behalf

this is cute.. but if a picture goes viral i want it to inspire outrage and action like the real birds caked in oil. Not laughter that softens the crisis, by however little.

VERY GOOD . VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODDDDDDDDDDDD

When does it come out?Monsters inc. and finding nemo is my favorite out of all disney cartoon movies.So i am so excited for November 16th 2012 when monsters inc. 2 comes out!

hey i hope that the new finding nemo has way more
    dori and sqrit i love those guys!!!

You’ll “crudely” translate? Very punny.

you’ve gotta be kidding me. bp is producing it? that makes me sick.