As PNH reminds us, "The reason modern Western carrots are orange is because they were bred that way, in the 16th and 17th centuries, in tribute to the Dutch royal House of Orange."
- Man carves carrot and plays it as a clarinet
- Cheezy-poofs marketed as "organic carrot stix"
- Anthropomorphic carrot
- Video: Legend of Zelda Song Played on Carrot Ocarina ...
- Wacky eBay auction du jour: $16.8K "Carrot with a vagina" - Boing ...
- eBay Carrot-with-a-Vagina meme multiplies: t-shirts, posters ...
- Interview with Flaming Carrot comic book creator
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.