John Hodgman, Neil Gaiman and OK Go's Damian Kulash sing "So Happy Together"

15 Responses to “John Hodgman, Neil Gaiman and OK Go's Damian Kulash sing "So Happy Together"”

I can’t help but think of the Super Smash Bros. commercial when I hear this song.

2. dwdyer says:

And I came back today and it’s been ripped from the tubes due to a copyright complaint.

Of course that sorta fits in, doesn’t it?

3. RicJon says:

I believe the song is called “Happy Together,” rather than “So Happy Together”

I was here, it was so much fun to sing and really surreal to hear everyone singing together in unison. :D

5. Divya Mistry says:

On repeat! And now I need a remix for this bright and shiny morning.

6. andyhavens says:

Now I am happy.

The bass player is John Munson of Semisonic and Trip Shakespeare, in case anyone was wondering.

This show was great! The most fun show I’ve been to in a long time. I hope they do the Wits series again next year!

I was there! It was a fun show. Neil Gaiman talks about his bees, John Hodgeman tweeting from his iPad and reading from his books. Damian Kulash was a surprise too!

Needs more Kulash.

10. Suburbancowboy says:

Roderick is Lead Singer of The Long Winters. A great band.

Yeah, how could we not give John Roderick a shout out. I think he and Damien Kulash go back a long way actually. Roderick and Kulash both had a hand in a They Might Be Giants Tribute CD a few years back.

12. kingharlo says:

Neil Gaiman was scheduled to be a phone interview. Johns Hodgeman and Moe started interviewing him via the phone, which then started breaking up and Gaiman wandered out. It was great fun!

13. mdh says:

Amanda F. Palmer (due to recent karmic justice and planetary alignments she is now a.k.a as Neil Gaiman’s wife) is about to release an album which will blow your ukelele hair back in big big radiohead-centric ways. July 20th. First single is on her site (amandapalmer.net) and is nothing short of unexpectedly amazing.

• Anonymous says:

Have to differ with you there; they’re engaged, not married. And, honestly, they’re both such amazing and vivid people that I would get depressed if either of them started being known as the S.O. of the other rather than by their respective names.

14. Willsan says:

Of course to really nail it as the ultimate the BoingBoing post the Unicorn would have to have made the steampunk headgear her self under a creative commons license, and Cory would have to be signing a book for young adults about the whole thing, with the proceeds going to Haiti.