After two meetings, London's Open Source Hardware User Group is starting to hit its stride, but is keen to recruit all (and we mean ALL) hardware-obsessed geeks and tinkerers within travelling distance of New Scotland Yard (the venue for the next meeting is just across the road). Their third meeting will take place at 6pm on Thursday 1st July, and will cover all sorts of arduino-y goodness.Event #3 -- Arduino: An Open Source Hardware Success Story
My very good friend Andrew Back is the guiding light of the group. Aside from being one of the most fascinating, cool and self-effacing people I know, he's also a thought-provoking and talented artist and is responsible for this commentary on the state of copyright and filesharing.
- Make's gift guide to Arduino
- Getting Started with Arduino
- Arduino starter project video
- Learn how to use the Arduino microcontroller with Make's tutorial ...
- Massive Arduino-and-solenoid percussion array controlled by a ...
- Super Mario on a Arduino-controlled 8x8 pixelboard
- Text on an Arduino-based Monome clone Gadgets