Designers Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily have been commissioned to produce these ceramic replicas of Disneyland's classic, iconic paper cup and popcorn box for the 55th anniversary of Disneyland's opening, coming up this July 17 (which is also my birthday!). The edition is limited to 1955. There's no chance I'll be able to get to LA for this, so I guess I'm buying mine on eBay.
(Thanks, Mr Jalopy!)
- Haunted Mansion 40th birthday video
- Disneyland's Tiki Room turns 45 -- merch ahoy!
- Doombuggies.com's 10th anniversary Haunted Mansion bash: a ...
- Origin myth of the Haunted Mansion read by Black Widow Bride ...
- Disney toys made under conditions that violate Chinese labor laws ...
- Haunted Mansion trufans party after hours in Disneyland
- Homebrew backyard railroad recreates Disneyland
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.