Bruce Willis: the "manliest scent in the world"

35 Responses to “Bruce Willis: the "manliest scent in the world"”

1. inness says:

Yippee ki yi yay, odiferous non-celebrities! This looks too much like a foreign market deal. Many celebrities regularly do non-US advertising, for example marketing Pokari Sweat in Japan, but with contract provisos preventing their airing in America. Just too embarrassing to have their idolatrous fans see them for what they really are, y’know.
    I’ll keep my eye on Big Lots in the next few months and pick this up cheap.

2. toxonix says:

He doesn’t look very manly in that photo. V-neck sweater with a clean white t-shirt, a shy little smile, super hard gay mr. clean shaved head..
    I do believe that is a face looking for some man love.
    Smellin like a man means trans fluid and gasoline.
    Or dirt and tobacco juice.

Of course the obvious question one ought to be asking themselves what does Bruce smell like? Bruce the parfum that is. Is it part combination blood stains from a terrorist, bullet shrapnel, Aston Kutcher’s foreskin (or for that matter Bruce’s), Demi Moore’s surf board, Chuck Norris‘ jock straps, Lilo’s crack pipe, Kate Gosselin’s face lift or even the spunk of Bruce’s dog ‘Jack a poo’ that it emitted after casually rubbing against Bruce while Bruce was shaving?
    Hmm- Bruce Willis the parfum, isn’t it time you slathered yourself in some today?

4. Bitgod says:

I want to smell like Seagrams Golden Wine Coolers!

5. inveigle says:

You wanna know the secret ingredient? Every night Willis would take off his shoes and socks, then walk around on a rug bare foot and make fists with his toes, then scrape the sweat from his feet.

6. Trotsky says:

What’s manly about botox? This is something I don’t understand. Take Mickey Rourke as another for-instance. The guy looks like Charo on horse tranquilizers and he’s considered a man’s man. By whom? I mean apart from whatever marketing agency is branding him as such? What’s manly about Bruce Willis? I mean he’s male. Is that the same as manly?

Will it make my hair grow back???

8. dole says:

The masculine scent of grapefruit and vetiver?? Give me something that smells like charred flesh, motor oil, Rasputin’s penis or all three at the same time.

I hope it smells like dried blood and gun powder!

10. 1world says:

I have it, and yes the smell is very masculine. It is already a hit here in Denmark and the rest of Europe.
    I was in Frankfurt at the launch party together with Bruce Willis.
    Take a look here:

11. GrymRpr says:

Holy AirBrush Batman!
    He look’s younger than he did back in the 80′s.

12. oxymoron69 says:

The way the photo of him is retouched, the end result looks like a bald Jamie-lee Curtis…. Creepy.

• Anonymous says:

HA! I can’t believe you said that! After seeing him in The Expendables…I said to my husband, “Bruce Willis is starting to look just like Jamie Lee Curtis!” They must go to the same dermatologist!

13. doggo says:

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Bruce after all he has been through.!

He lost Demi, he went through a divorce. He had three fuckin kids.

His wife turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he’s going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Bruce is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed on stage in years. His song is called “Jackpot” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
    LEAVE BRUCE ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Bruce was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Bruce Alone Please…. !
    Leave Bruce Willis alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

*sob*

14. franko says:

i’m sold. of course, it would be better if it *actually* smelled like bruce willis, but still.

Convenient. I just watched this last night:

16. IWood says:

Have you anything a little more fishier? Like halibut or sea bass.

I’ll wait for the Chuck Norris fragrance.

18. dbarak says:

Next product – roll on deodorant in a bottle shaped like Bruce Willis. His bald head is the applicator ball. I’m a genius.

19. johnnyaction says:

These scents are manlier than this:
    Grease
    Human sweat that smells like MRE preservatives because that is the only form of food you have had for weeks
    Slightly gangrene stench that comes from getting injured in the desert and having to apply a tourniquet and cut off one of your own limbs to get free http://hike.mountainzone.com/2003/news/html/030502_amputate-arm.html

Is it made by distilling real Bruce Willis or is it some sort of laboratory made imitation?

21. lionelbrits says:

I’ve always felt that nobody can pay him enough to smile on both sides of his face.

22. mellowknees says:

Unless it smells like a meat popsicle, I don’t want it.

23. Cowicide says:

No thanks, I’ll keep using Hulkamania by Hogan.

Question is: Will is make me smell like the Bruce Willis of Die Hard, Pulp Fiction and Sin City or the Bruce Willis of Moonlighting, Ally McBeal and Friends?

25. Scamp says:

Groan. Another migraine-inducing chemical mess.

26. pollyannacowgirl says:

These comments are cracking me UP!

27. mccrum says:

Anytime Bruce Willis seems like he’s getting a little too full of himself it makes me want to play his version of “Under the Boardwalk” from his album “The Return of Bruno.” It should only make him feel shame.

28. Humptydank says:

“Vetiver is a grass used to distill an oil with the scent of moist earth with woody undertones. The grass is also grown in many countries as a means of erosion control.”

*Now* it makes sense…

29. usonia says:

Manly? They should have called it “Brew Swillas”.