A new addition to Ethan Persoff's fantastic Comics with Problems collection: A U.S. Army comic book from 2001 explaining "Don't Ask Don't Tell," or what they call "Homosexual Conduct Policy". The publication was very likely as a test document with little distribution. I dig the art, and I think the back cover is my favorite part.
Sweet baby Dorothy in a wig, does this ever beg for a Photoshop remix.
- Comics with Problems: "Captain Awareness"
- NAACP comic from early 1960s
- The Strange World of your Dreams, 1950s comic book by Jack Kirby ...
- George Wallace pro-segregration comic from 1960, Alabama
- Creepy public service comic book about bike safety (1972) - Boing ...
- Don't bruise that pig! Retro pork-o-ganda comics.
Boing Boing editor/partner and tech culture journalist Xeni Jardin hosts and produces Boing Boing's in-flight TV channel on Virgin America airlines (#10 on the dial), and writes about living with breast cancer. Diagnosed in 2011. @xeni on Twitter. email: email@example.com.